Student Records
Study Record

Verification of study record (by external party)

For Enquiries: AR.VERIFY@UST.HK

With the explicit consent of our graduate, the Academic Registry provides degree verification service to educational institutions, employers and employment agencies, etc.  Requests could be sent to us ( with the following information:

  • Student/graduate full name, date of birth and identification document no.
  • Explicit consent of the student/graduate for releasing the information to the enquirer

While transcripts and letters will not be certified, students/graduates may apply for a copy to be sent to a specific recipient.

HKUST issues some official documents in a secure electronic format which are verifiable.  Please click here for details.