Student Records
Study Record

Transcript of Academic Record

For Enquiries:

Students’ academic transcripts provide the full record of their academic results and performance. This document is issued in both paper and electronic format (in form of a JSON file).

Students may apply for the transcript of studies via the online system. A free copy of the transcript will be issued automatically by the Academic Registry to students who have:

  1. completed a degree program at the University and have been formally admitted to the degree (i.e. after the Congregation);

  2. withdrawn from the University and have completed all formal procedures for withdrawal.

A fee of HK$50 per copy applies otherwise.  Alternatively, students can always generate an unofficial transcript from the Student Center in SIS.