Student Records
Student Card

Return of the HKUST Card


The HKUST Card is the property of the University. Students on program withdrawal or dismissal from the University are required to return the Card to the Academic Registry for cancellation.


In-person: The card can be placed in the drop-box of the Academic Registry


By mail: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology 

               Academic Registry

               Clear Water Bay


               Hong Kong