Student Records
Student Card

Loss/Replacement of the HKUST Card


Card loss can be reported via "Manage my HKUST Card" function in Student Intranet.

Students who need to apply for a replacement card should submit an Application for Replacement of HKUST Card (Form RR-26a). A fee of HK$150 will be charged. The payment should be made by credit card online. Replacement fee paid is non-refunded after submission of the application.

The original HKUST Card will be invalidated once the replacement card is issued. In the event that the lost Card is found, students should immediately return it to the Academic Registry for cancellation.

Replacement card will not be issued to students who have completed the program of study.