About this Guide:

Transfer of credits may be granted to students in recognition of studies completed elsewhere other than HKUST at an appropriate level as recognized by the University.

Transfer of credit can be of two types: course-credit transfer, where a transferred course is equivalent to a specific course in the HKUST course catalog, or credit-only transfer, where only credits are transferred.

Transfer credits granted will not be included in the calculation of grade averages, unless prior arrangements have been made. The records of credit transfer can be viewed at the Student Services Center in SIS.