Curriculum & Advisement
Course Substitution & Deviation

Course Substitution (PG)


Course substitution may be granted if the student can provide evidence, such as a transcript and course syllabus, that a course is equivalent in content and level to another course taken elsewhere, for which a satisfactory grade has been obtained. The course taken previously should be equivalent to 4000-level or above. No credits will be given for the exempted course and the student will be required to take an approved alternative course to fulfill program requirements.


For more details, please refer to the Academic Regulations and the Handbooks for Postgraduate Studies.