Graduation Check

Should I apply if I have met my degree requirements but not yet reached the normative period of study and I would like to stay to complete more programs/courses?

You should NOT apply for graduation. If you have incomplete requirements, please contact your advisor/major department for follow‐up action. To study beyond the normative period, you will need to apply for extension of length of study. On the other hand, students who have not yet reached the maximum period of study may choose to continue their study even if they have already completed all requirements.