Graduation Check

I will be able to graduate after transferring some credits from my study outside HKUST, should I apply for graduation?

Yes, you should submit an application for graduation. At the same time, you should submit the credit transfer application immediately as the process may take more than one month. If you cannot gain access to the function “Apply for Graduation” via Student Center in SIS, please contact the Academic Registry immediately.