Graduation Check

I want to use an out‐of‐curriculum course to substitute certain requirement or waive the requirement, what should I do?

Please discuss this with your academic advisor first and then seek approval from the relevant School/Department using Form GR‐23 which should then be passed to the Academic Registry for processing.