Graduation Check

I have submitted an application but realized that I cannot graduate this term, what should I do?

If you have confirmed with your advisor that you will not be able to graduate this term, please submit a withdrawal via Student Center in SIS. After your withdrawal request is approved, you will not be allowed to submit the application for the same term again after your application has been withdrawn.