Graduation Check

I have completed my major but not my additional major/minor. Can I withdraw my additional major/minor and graduate?

Yes, you may. Please approach the department of your additional major/minor program on the withdrawal procedure and then submit an application for graduation. You are reminded to observe the deadlines for doing so.