Student Records
Study Record

I am applying for further studies in other universities and I am required to send the official transcript to them in a sealed envelope with an official stamp applied across the flap of the envelope. Can that be done?

Yes. You will need to indicate such kind of instructions AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION for the official transcript in the space under the “Remarks” section of the online application form.

On some occasions, you may also be requested by some universities or institutions to send them the transcript together with a specific covering form. You are strongly advised to apply for HARD COPY transcript in this case. You should upload the relevant document when completing the online application form. Please ensure the accuracy of the information provided in the form, otherwise, there may be a delay in handling your request.