Student Records
Study Record

How can I apply for the official transcript?

You can apply for the official transcript via the online Transcript Application System. Log in to the system:

  • with your ITSC Account if you are a current student; or
  • with the @connect or @alumni account if you are a graduate; or
  • by providing personal particulars for other students (e.g. former exchange in students, students who have attended a non-degree program…etc).