Student Records
Study Record

Can I apply for the official transcript any time I wish to do so?

Yes, UNLESS you have overdue payment with the University. You will need to settle the payment before you can apply for the official transcript. Please contact the Central Student Financials (CSF) Unit of the Finance Office ( for enquiries of the payment that you need to settle.

You are also advised NOT to apply for the official transcripts during periods where course and/or registration records are subject to changes (e.g. grade reporting, grade review, course registration, add-drop periods, awaiting for the approval of graduation status, degree conferral…etc). If a request for the official transcript is made during these periods and should changes occur after the official transcript is printed, a fresh application and the necessary payment will need to be made again for an updated copy.